Google
 

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Artist Feature

I found Diana Brennan today on Etsy. Well, actually Diana found me looking for blog ideas, in turn I found her shop, D. S. Brennan Photography.

27-year-old Diana is a native of Rhode Island where she and her husband are new homeowners. As a graduate of the University of Rhode Island with a degree in Environmental Science and Management she works as a Wetland Scientist (that sounds interesting).

Following Annejulie's work on DeviantART led Diana to Etsy, where she set up shop on her birthday in 2007. Diana chronicles her new work on her blog.

I asked Diana what motivates and inspires her:
Well, one might say I'm obsessed with photography. Even when it's stressing me out, I love to take photographs and work on them... I can't stop! I'm motivated by my friends and family, who support and encourage me. I'm inspired by nature, architecture, and music.

Diana believes she will one day make a living with her art and looking through her shop it's easy to see why.



2 comments:

DECA Candle and Bath said...

Those are some wonderful shots!

I can't even pick a favorite!!

Great work Diana.

woolies said...

wow, that wise owl is incredible.
:0)