Google
 

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sleepwalking

Yaaawwwn. I'm tired. Still waiting to feel like I've adjusted to working full-time again. Poor Jack with his allergies, he can't help it that he snores to wake the dead. Okay, maybe I do too, when I sleep. And Blue, what? now that mommy is gone all day 2:00a.m. is suddenly a great time to play football? And Chris, with 3:00a.m., 4:00a.m.... bathroom calls? Okay, that one is beyond our control but tiring anyway. And Eric, just because he scored GTA IV on opening day (don't go there- he's 21) doesn't mean 24/7 is a good idea. Robert, at least he got his phone taken away for a bit, so no all night convos with the sweetie.

My window of sleep time isn't that great to begin with... with my mind going over the new job info, the sewing, magnet making, show prep, packaging, shipping, promoting, oh yeah- and the good shows are back on. I hate whining, especially when it's me, but did I tell you I'm tired?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL, I hear ya!!! We must be sleepwalking through the day together, because I swear I haven't had a decent nights sleep since getting pregnant with my first daughter three almost 4 years ago... and she still wakes me up all night long for things like bathroom help and glasses of water... Yawn...

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

hmmm.try melatonin!

AuntDsHandcrafts said...

It's ok to whine. We all understand.

Rosebud Collection said...

There is nothing worse than a lousy sleep..ruins the whole day..Everything is such an effort.
Hope it all improved...

julie king said...

this post made me smile! i can relate. even though my husband and i are empty nesters and only have our 15 year old dog presley living with us, it seems i still struggle to get enough sleep. my mind keeps going over all the projects i have going on or want to do. some of my best collage ideas come to me in the night and then i have to get up and sketch it out before i forget it. now i';m the one who's whining. hang in there!