Google
 

Monday, April 21, 2008

This & That

It's been a hectic several days and I been neglecting my posts. I'm sewing like mad trying to finish up all the custom orders that came my way right before I got the new job, which proves the old adage when it rains it pours. In a good way of course. Once the customs are done I'll be able to create in a more leisurely manner and just whatever tickles my fancy at the time. No more pressure to sell, yay, just the pleasure of doing what I love and selling it just to support my creative obsessions.

2 comments:

julie king said...

i enjoyed reading your blog.i am losing my job the end of this month (corporate buy-out) and am entering a whole new phase of my life. i've never been unemployed and not sure how i will handle it. anyway,i enjoyed reading a little about your "time off". isn't blogging totally addictive? take care!

Heather said...

Congrats on being so busy! Means you're doing something right eh??!!