Google
 

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Puppy Love

I was peeking through Fuzzy Logic's blog, admiring her beautiful Mastiffs and figured I should share some puppy love. I went to the shelter a few years ago looking for a male lab-mix and came home with Blue. Not a lab, not a male. About three months old at the time, she leaned up against the bars of the pen and turned her goofy blue eye on me and I fell in love. She's not the smartest dog in the park but she makes up for it in character, personality and love. Blue loves strawberries-n-cream frapuccino, riding in the car, hogging the bed, and her daddy.

This is Blue's everyday collar, I made it for her a couple years ago. It's the one she always wears with her tags. She's about due for a new one, which I'll finish up sometime soon, but this one has held up remarkably well.

3 comments:

UniqueNurseGranny said...

I always enjoy your blog.What a darling Blue is and what a gorgeous collar.

Moodwax said...

Awww..what a cutie, Blue!

This May 5th will be 3 years since we adopted our "big baby", and also bed hogger, Smokey.

SewCrazyDogLady said...

How cool that collar is! (and thanks for the linky love)