Google
 

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Karma

Argh! So I was playing with my blog trying to add meta tags without fully understanding what I was doing. Suddenly it was gone! Not all of it, my posts were still there. But my colors (which I agonize over) my links, all of my little widgets... everything except the actual posts and archives just poofed. I am so un-savvy about all e-things that every step of my blog has been one forward and two back. I was torn between crying and throwing up but as I was at work I could do neither.
I managed eventually to get it all back, except my lovely colors. I have no more understanding of how and why it came back than I do of how and why it went away, but I am sooo glad it did.
Lesson learned: Blogging at work = Bad Karma.

4 comments:

snowy652 said...

the colors you have now are pretty -- I am new to this blog thing and am still playing around with mine


Blessings

John said...

Good luck with the 3 columns ! I messed mine up at first and the bleepin banner was half way down the page... then I lost my little map with my little dots on it that shows where people have visited my blog from (I, too, felt like crying)... oh the joys of technology ! :)

Heather said...

I like the colors now, and wow! look at that beautiful third column :) Good job!

Tanya said...

Beautiful colors now, sorry to hear this morning was a pain.