Google
 

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Grey's and Son

Yay oh yay! Tonight is the return of Grey's Anatomy! And Ugly Betty! I'll take a pass on Lost. I just had a funny conversation with my 21 year old son. He recently discovered Grey's and has been catching up on the previous seasons on-line. He says his friends laugh at him for watching Grey's. "But hey", he says "there's three really hot chicks on there". He is, of course, counting Addison since he hasn't caught up yet. What tickled me is that for the first time in like 15 years we are watching the same show- even if he's watching for the "hot chicks".

3 comments:

julie king said...

ok, what did you think of last night's grey's?? i loved it altho my hubbie thought it was way gorier than normal. cool that you and your son are sharing the grey's experience. my 30 year old son and i have become so much closer lately since i got a myspace page (at his urging!!). we keep in touch at least daily with e-mails and posts, etc. whatever it takes to stay close to a son which is much harder than with a daughter (in my opinion). take care!

Gracie Bird said...

I got a phone call from a friend that I haven't talked to in a while right at air time so I haven't watched it yet! I'll have to catch it online. My sons all laughed at me for getting a myspace page and they just roll their eyes about my blog!

VSJensen said...

i found your blog through blogspot! i too am a southern california crafty mama who loves grey's! i'm going to bookmark you so i can check back, have a great weekend, and stay cool!